Sheer Khurma Recipe!
Best Vercimal (Sawiyan) Dessert
Sheer Khurma Recipe! From ages Vercimal (Sawiyan) are used as dessert / sweet dishes. From a long time on Eids and on festivals our Elders use to cook Vercimal (Sawiyan) and to serve guests. It have its unique taste with amazing fragrance. Its also a favorite dish of All Ages specially for child ages and for elder ages. Its also used to serve in condition of serious health risks etc. Old agers also love to eat Vercimal (Sawiyan) so we are here with Sheer Khurma Recipe.
It’s a unique dish of Indo-Pak Subcontinent. And there are various methods to cook it with different tastes and looks. We are going to teach you Recipe of Sheer Khurma one of most favorite recipe of Vercimal (Sawiyan).
You can easily prepare it in 20 to 25 mins even you have very less in time. It delicious and mouthwatering quality dish for every ages. You can cook it on specially events like Eid or some Parties etc.
To order Hygienic Food from Quick Cook Download our App from Play Store or Order From our Website here.
Cooking Time: 20-25 mins
1 Ltr Milk
3-4 Tbl Sp Condensed Milk
4-5 Pieces Dates
4-5 Piecies Walnut
7-8 Pieces Cashew
10-12 Pieces Pistachio
10-12 Pieces Almonds
3 Tbl Sp Desi Ghee/Ghee
- Chop all Nuts and Boil the Milk.
- Put Pan on Low Flame and add 1 Tbl Sp Desi Ghee/Ghee.
- Add all chopped Nuts Pieces Dates, Walnut, Pieces Cashew, Pieces Pistachio, Pieces Almonds in it.
- You can add Nuts what you like most.
- Let them medium Roast.
- Remove Nuts from Pan and 1 Tbl Spn Ghee/ Desi Ghee in same Pan/Pot.
- Add Vercimal (Sawiyan) in it and roast it for 2 mins.
- Add Boiled Milk in it.
- Also add Condensed Milk in it. Click on Link to get Condensed Milk Recipe.
- Also add Half Fried Chopped Nuts in it. Leave half for garnishing too.
- Cook it on 10-15 mins at Medium Flame. It will start boiling after some time.
- Cook it until it become thick.
- Check if it become thick then its Ready.
DOWNLAOD APP AND ORDER FOOD NOW
Watch Video Recipe
Watch our Complete Video Recipe at YouTube or on our Facebook Page.