Shahi Kulfa Recipe!
100% Pure Khoya Premium Quality
Shahi Kulfa Recipe. Kulfa is a frozen dairy dessert or said to be ice-cream and originate from Pakistan and India from about 16th century. It is alse said to be “Traditional Ice-Cream of Indo-Pak”. Here we will tech you Shahi Kulfa Recipe.
Its mostly used to prepare in India, Pakistan, Srilanka, Nepal, Bangladesh and Burma, but now its approximately globalized by different brands. Every age people love it and use to eat in various types like Ice Cream, Kulfa Falooda, Kulfa Milk etc. Kulfa Falooda is used to serve specially in Ramadan and events and for guests used to prepare by adding Shahi kulfa in it.
You can easily prepare it in 35 to 40 mins even you have very less in time. It delicious and mouthwatering quality dish for every ages.
To order Hygienic Food from Quick Cook Download our App from Play Store or Order From our Website here.
Cooking Time: 35-40 mins
1 Ltr Milk
1 Packet Kulfa Khoya Mix (Any Brand)
2 Bread Slices
4-5 Pieces Cashew
6-7 Pieces Pistachio
6-7 Pieces Almonds
3 Table Sp Butter
2 Tbl Sp Cream
- Chop all the Nuts. You can select Nuts of your choice.
- Put Milk in Pan and Boil it
- Then Add Butter in it and Mix well.
- Add Cream in it and also mix it well.
- Cook for 20 mins at Medium Flame to thicken the Milk.
- Add Kulfa Mix of any brand in it and mix well.
- Cook it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool for 10 mins at room temperature.
- After 10 minutes add Bread in small Pieces and this ready Kulfa solution in Juicer Jug.
- Grind it well and put in any Ice Cream Jar.
- Garnish it will Nuts of your choice.
- Freeze it for 7 to 8 hours.
- Delicious Shahi Kulfa is Ready to serve.