Strawberry Ice cream Recipe!
100% Hygienic Premium Quality
Strawberry Ice cream Recipe. It is a worldwide favorite dessert of all age groups. It is pink in color, having a fresh fruity flavor. It is prepared using fresh strawberries, cream and sweeteners. Strawberry ice cream is one of the 3 flavors of Neapolitan ice-cream. It can be served with various variations to make it more delicious. Here we will share our Strawberry Ice-cream Recipe.
It can be used as a topping on custards, jellies, cakes and cup cakes. Mixed fruit can be added to enhance its flavor and similarly this ice-cream can be complimented by some wafers and maple syrup. It is usually used during spring and summers but it can also be prepared during winters using preserved strawberries. It can be prepared inside an ice-cream maker or machine but simple home-made recipe can be prepared inside a freezer.
The pink color and pleasant aroma makes it irresistible. The quality of this ice cream depends entirely on your strawberries. Use impeccably ripe ones while they’re in season; those giant store-bought berries won’t taste the same. Strawberry amounts are not fixed but one can slightly increase or decrease it according to his taste until a desired flavor is obtained. Its preparation time is just a few minutes but freezing may take 6-7 hours, or one can leave it over night inside the freezer to become hard enough. Below we mentioned complete Strawberry Ice cream Recipe.
This is liked in almost all countries of the world especially USA, Belgium and Germany. It can be served in small or large bowls, plastic disposable containers or edible cones. One serving size is almost 200gms. But it can be packed in bigger packets. If kept inside the freezer it can last for almost one month without any change in its flavor. It should be served immediately when taken out of the freezer because as it starts melting its flavor and shape is altered. To enjoy this yummy ice-cream sometimes it is topped with whipped cream. Quick Cook is here to teach you Strawberry Ice cream Recipe.
It is very nutritious as strawberries are very healthy. The red coloring contains anthocyanins. The anthocyanins are capable of boosting short term memory by 100 percent in eight weeks. One cup contains only 54-100 calories. They can ease Inflammation. Helps burn stored fat. Strawberries lower blood pressure levels. They could inhibit tumor growth. While no fruit acts as a direct treatment for cancer, strawberries, and similar fruits might be helpful in inhibiting the disease development in some people.
Due to their high potassium content, strawberries might provide benefits for people who are suffering from high blood pressure by helping to offset the negative and harmful effects of sodium in the body. Another important ingredient of strawberry ice-cream is heavy cream. It contains choline and some important vitamins like A, D, E, and K, all of which are necessary for our health. It is very popular amongst the children and is a nutritious snack for them. Take this Strawberry Ice cream Recipe and also share your comments with us.
To order Hygienic Food from Quick Cook Download our App from Play Store or Order From our Website here.
Cooking Time: 35-40 mins
- Cream: 200 ml
- Strawberry: 250 gm
- Strawberry syrup: 1Tbsp
- Vanilla essence: Few drops
- Condensed milk: Half cup
- Wash the fresh strawberries in a large bowl thoroughly with tape water.
- Cut them into small pieces after removing the leaf part.
- Blend fresh strawberries in a blender to form a smooth puree.
- Now take a glass bowl and keep it inside refrigerator for one hour until it is chilled.
- Also chill the cream inside a refrigerator and then beat it using an electric beater. Chilling will be helpful in quick beating of the cream.
- Beat it until stiff peaks are formed and the cream becomes fluffy.
- Next add into it the condensed milk and beat it again for one minute.
- Add strawberry puree into it and mix well.
- Also add strawberry syrup and vanilla essence into it and stir.
- Keep mixing until the mixture becomes homogeneous and smooth.
- Now pour the mixture into a plastic tub with the help of a spoon and cover it with a lid.
- Put the tub inside the freezer and freeze it until the mixture is hard.
- Scoop out the ice cream into a serving bowl.
- Decorate it with some fresh mint leaves.
- Delicious strawberry ice cream is ready to serve.
Article By: Syeda Farzana