Chicken Pulao Recipe- Best Flavor Ever
Chicken Pulao Recipe. Rice is the most eatable and basic dish around the globe and popular all over the world and a lot of varieties of recipes of Rice to cook. Pulao, Biryani, Fried and lot of varieties in between. We are here to teach you Chicken Pulao Recipe which is most famous especially in Subcontinent Pakistan and India.
In East like China & Japan they mostly used to fry them with different vegetables. Western Word mostly used boiled rice with different seeds. Arab word used boiled and black peppered recipe with Mutton of Sheep and Camel Meat they like it most. But in Middle East specially in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh there are too much recipes to cook rice according to areas.
Tamil people used Boiled Rice. Punjabi people in India and Pakistan love Biryani. Mostly area like Pulao because pulao has low spices then Biryani Also in Pakistan Frontier Areas of KPK and Baluchistan they like different type of Pulao they have there own recipe of Pulao mostly they eat with Beef There famous dishes are Banu Beef Pulao and Kabli Pulao its basically a Afghan dish which is mixture of sweet and salty taste.
We are here with recipe of Chicken Pulao Kabab which is most famous and mostly people like this because of medium spices and its unique taste. Most importantly for Chicken Pulao you must need high quality Basmati Rice to prepare it with amazing fragrance and taste. Basmati Rice is unique quality Rice cultivated in several areas in Punjab with specialty of its size and fragrance.
You can easily prepare it in 50 to 60 mins even you have very less in time for guest. It delicious and mouthwatering quality dish to serve. Learn here Chicken Pulao Recipe by Quick Cook. Kindly leave a review after preparation of food.
Cooking Time: 50-60 mins
1 Kg Chicken
1 Kg Rice
200 g Onion
125 ml ( ½ Cup) Cooking Oil
125 ml (½ Cup) Yogurt
Spices (Masala jaat):
2 Tbl Sp Ginger/Garlic Paste
1 Tbl Sp Red Chili Powder (Laal Mirch)
1 Tbl Sp Coriander Powder (Dhania owder)
1 Tbl Sp Cumin (Sabat Zeera)
1 Tea Sp Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
1 Tbl Sp Feruled (Sonf)
Salt (As per Taste)
2 Pieces Cardamom (Sabz Ilaychi)
2 Pieces Cinnamon (DarCheeni)
1 Piece Anise Seed (Badban ka Phool)
- Dip High Quality Basmati Rice in water for 30 mins before cooking.
- Heat the oil and add sliced onion and fry for 5 mins until it become light golden brown.
- Add Ginger/Garlic Paste in it and fry it for 2 mins.
- Add Tomatoes and fry for more 5 mins.
- Then add all spices Ginger/Garlic Paste, Red Chili Powder (Laal Mirch), Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder), Cumin (Sabat Zeera), Black Pepper (Kali Mirch), Feruled (Sonf) and Salt (As per Taste) in it.
- Add 3 Tbl Sp Water.
- Fry it with spices for 5 to 7 mins water will be dried and oil will be separated.
- Now add chicken in it mix well and fry for more 5 mins until chicken changes its color and be fried.
- Cover it with LID and cook for 5 more mins to tender the chicken.
- Uncover Lid and add yogurt, mix well and cook for 5 to 7 mins on medium flame.
- Take water double then Rice in a bowl, boil it and add rice in it.
- Also add Cardamom (Sabz Ilaychi), Cinnamon (DarCheeni) and Anise Seed (Badban ka Phool) in it.
- Let it boil.
- When water become dry add ready chicken quorma (Take some oil from quorma at side) in it and mix well.
- Add coriander and green chili on it and put oil separated from quorma .
- Cover with Lid and cook for 15 mins at low flame called “Dum”.
- Uncover after 15 mins its ready now.