Chicken Karahi Recipe. Chicken karahi is the most eatable dish and popular in India and Pakistan and very easy to cook. You can easily prepare it in 35 to 45 mins even you have very less in time for guest. It delicious and quality dish to serve. Learn here Chicken Karahi Recipe by Quick Cook. Kindly leave a review after preparation of food.
Also you can order the dish from us. To order Hygienic Food from Quick Cook Download our App from Play Store or Order From Website here.
Cooking Time: 35-45 mins
Chicken Karahi Recipe- Best Flavor Ever
1 Kg Chicken
500 g Tomatoes
125 ml ( ½ Cup) Cooking Oil
Spices (Masala jaat):
3 Tbl Sp Ginger/Garlic Paste
1 Tbl Sp Red Chili Powder (Laal Mirch)
1 Tbl Sp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
1 Tbl Sp Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)
1 Tbl Sp Cumin (Sabat Zeera)
1 Tea Sp Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
Salt (As per Taste)
2-3 Pieces Green Chili
2 Pieces Cardamom (Sabz Ilaychi)
2 Pieces Cinnamon (DarCheeni)
2 Pieces Cloves (Long)
1 Piece Anise Seed (Badban ka Phool)
- Heat the oil and add Cinnamon, Cloves and Cardamom in it.
- Add Chicken in it and fry for 2-3 mins until its color changed.
- Then Add Ginger/Garlic Paste, Green Chili and fry it for more 5 mins.
- Then add all spices including Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Salt, Cumin, Anise Seed and Black Pepper.
- Fry it for more 2-3 mins then add Tomatoes mix well.
- Cover with LID and cook for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins Tomatoes will separate its water also Chicken will be tendered (soft). Cook it for more 10 mins approx. to dry its water and it will separate its Oil. If chicken is not soft you can cover lid and cook for more 5 mins.
- Fry it well according to gravy of your requirement. Its ready add coriander, garlic and green chili for garnishing.
Note: Cook the Chicken at Medium Flame for best taste.
DOWNLAOD APP AND ORDER FOOD NOW
Watch Video Recipe
Watch our Complete Video Recipe at YouTube or visit our Facebook Page.