Banu Beef Pulao Recipe
No 1 Taste Recipe | Quick Cook
Pulao, pilaf and many other names of single recipe comes from ancient times. In Pakistan mainly Banu beef pulao recipe is prepared in Peshawar and when this recipe gets reputed then it travels to Western Punjab and here in big cities. This is the only shape of pulao which we are using in our daily lives or at occasions. But No one knows the history behind it. Quick cook is also bringing tasty and delicious Banu beef pulao recipe today.
Pulao is being eaten by human being from ancient times. Mainly it is recipe cooked by adding rice and meat or chicken. Hindu claims that the recipe of pulao comes from their “mahabharat“war. According to Persians, they claim that the father of modern science Avicenna (Ibn cena) mentions all these recipes of pulao and other vegetables with their effects on health in his book. Therefore, this recipe belongs to them.
In Asia, its recipe was carried by Alexander the great. During its journey to Asia, his soldiers prepared rice dish by adding meat in it and since it got famous in both India and Pakistan. In Pakistan, Sindhi mostly cook this recipe on their marriage ceremonies, sorrows etc.
However, we are not discussing here the whole history. We are just concern with its popularity and its importance among people. Banu beef pulao Recipe is too delicious and it got famed in no more time. It was firstly prepared in Bannu, the province of KPK.
Its popular variety famous by the name of Biryani is also derives from it buy just adding chicken instead of adding meat of beef. As Banu beef pula Recipe is prepared mainly by beef and also the secret behind its deliciousness is beef. The big cities of Punjab like Lahore and Gujranwala cook food which contains mostly beef.
So by having too much importance of this recipe and its taste, Quick cook also brings this recipe today. It will help you to cook Banu beef pulao Recipe easily at your home. Here is the method of cooking it. After preparing your dish with our recipe kindly inform us with you reviews.
Cooking time: 50-60 minutes
750gm rice (any quality which you like)
200gm lamb fat
4 to 5 tomatoes
750gm beef (boiled)
200gm onion (sliced form)
Spices (Masala Jaat):
1 Tbl spoon Red Chili (Mirch)
1 Tea spoon Nutmeg and mace powder (optional)
1 Tea spoon cumin (crushed and fried)
1 Tbl spoon Coriander powder (Dhaniya)
1 Tea spoon chili flake and Black Pepper
Salt as per taste
To Boil Beef:
3 to 4 pieces of Garlic and green chili
1 TBL spoon cumin and one piece Kurry leaf
1 TBL spoon dry coriander and fennel
1 TBL spoon black pepper and salt as per taste
3 red round chili and 2 star anise and 6 cloves
- Boil 2 liter water in cooker and put beef in it.
- Make sure your beef is cut into small pieces.
- Now put onion in it and other spices which I mentioned above.
- Mix it and leave it to boil in pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes.
- Now pour beef in separate pan and its water in another pan.
- Put lamb fat in pan to make oil from it.
- Fry it till it got changed into oil which we need.
- Put onion in this oil and fry it till its color got golden brown.
- Now we put the paste of ginger and garlic in it and thoroughly put 3-4 spoon water in it.
- Fry it for two minutes.
- Now put all spices in it and mix it till tomatoes changed into paste form and fry it for 5 minutes.
- Put boiled beef in it and mix it for 2 minutes and add beef water in it.
- Cover the pan with lid to make it ready.
- Add rice in it and make flame extremely low for preparation of it.
- Now add lamb fat which was remained after getting oil.
- Add 2 to 3 green chili and cover it with lid for 15 minutes on very low flame.
- Your Banu beef pulao is ready.
Serve it in dish and Enjoy its taste.
Article by: Adnan Ali